Baby Sleep Big Online Video Course
- Why is Sleep Important?
- Sleep Obesity and IQ
- Sleep and Hormones
- The different types of sleep
- Medical issues affecting sleep
- Sleep and Naps in the First Year
Preventing and Solving Sleep Problems
- Distinguishing Night and Day
- The bedtime routine
- Common sleep problems in the first year
- Sleep Associations
- Night feeding
- Waking too long at night
- Early rising
- Crying at night
- Standing in cot
- Holidays and other things that effect routines
- 20 top tips
There is a lot of misunderstanding about the science and realities of baby sleep. In this easy to watch video course our sleep expert Mandy Gurney (NHS Sleep Educator and Director of Millpond Sleep Clinic) simply explains how by understanding the hormones and biology of sleep you can help both you and your baby sleep better.
All our baby care courses are supported by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health who also use our videos to train junior doctors.